Kodak is an American technology company which sells product related to imaging like printers and photography related products. Printers of Kodak are sold in the whole world including Europe. In the UK these printers are available online on E-commerce websites like Amazon and eBay etc and also in other computer-related general stores. And we are providing support for Kodak Printer in the UK. Sometimes when your printer has some minor problems or when your printer is out of warranty period than at that time you don’t want to go to Service station which will cost you more and consume your time also. For that kind of situations, you can rely on Kodak Support. Your Printer either in warranty or out of warranty will be properly diagnosed here. Problems related to software will be resolved within 30 minutes and hardware problem may take some time. To take help from us you need to dial 0800-046-5041. This is our tollfree number for the United Kingdom. We work in other countries also and for all of them, we have a separate toll-free number for our customers.
Some famous Kodak printer which is mostly sold during past sometimes is Kodak Photo Printer, Kodak Mini Portable Printer, Kodak Verite Printer.
Looking to buy a Kodak Printer?
If you are thinking to purchase a new Kodak printer then I am giving you some list of Kodak printers. You can read this list and then go for your new Kodak printer:-
- Verite 55: £ 58.75, full-size cartridges, near field communication (NFC) enabled for Android, Can operate by Kodak apps from Smartphone. No touch screen, can print both sides of the page at once, not able to do fax.
- Mini 2 HD: £ 89.97, smaller size, easy to operate, easy to connect with smartphones. Not able to connect with laptop, high running cost, slow printing speed.
- Photo Printer Mini: £ 79.99, portable, built-in rechargeable battery, operate by Kodak App. High running cost in comparison to other devices, Mobile app lags sometimes.
- Photo Printer Dock: £ 119.99, easy to use, good print quality, Mobile app can be used for editing and printing pics, support USB, Wi-Fi enabled. Slow printing, paper cost is high.
- Verite 65 Eco Inkjet Colour Printer: £ 97.99, easy to set up, Eco Button saves ink used in printing, Wi-Fi connectivity, can be operated by using Kodak App, high cost.
Kodak Verite support
Kodak is famous for the quality it provides in printing and that is the main strength of it. Around 90 thousand products are sold in half quarterly of this year. And the profit of this company is also increasing. By an increase in profit, Kodak focuses more on providing the best quality it can and focusing on developing more best-suited devices for its customers. It’s obvious that every machine can break down and its right in case of Kodak printer also. Kodak printer can have problems just like other machines. In that scenario, you don’t need to worry as we are here for the resolution of your problems.
We are a team of software and hardware engineers with experience of working in this field. We have resolved lots of problem till now and are resolving daily 30-40 problems related to this brand. So it’s a daily work for us to and we become quite good at it. Driver update and installation, Troubleshooting problem, unable to print by using Wi-Fi, printing quality related issues are the most common issues faced by our team. We know by doing what steps we can resolve these issues.
Kodak Contact Number
We are providing help either by internet or by physically coming to your place. If the error in the device is small or easy to resolve then we prefer to resolve it online by taking our client computer on remote access and then installing proper software to remove the error. If the problem is hardware related then our customer care executive have to visit your home by himself and repair your device. In these whole process, you can stand beside him and see what is he doing. You can reach us by dialling our helpline number or by sending us the email.